To anyone who has an interest or the heart had loved doing Affiliate Marketing and looking for answers, I have compiled the answers for you for easy access.
These combine the following questions:
1.) What is Affiliate Marketing?
It is a process of promoting other people’s or company’s products through an affiliate link and when that person bought the item/s, you will get commissions in return. You promote a product you like and when someone had bought it, you will earn profit in every sale you made. That is Affiliate Marketing.
Below I have inserted a video to explain it deeper what does Affiliate Marketing is.
2.) Why Affiliate Marketing Is The Best?
Affiliate Marketing is the best of the rest and I agree with that.
Here are the reasons why affiliate marketing beats all.
- First of all, you don’t need to create or own any products. You just promote other products as an affiliate.
- A low cost to start up.
- No inventory, no manufacturing, no shipping required, no rental office involve, or fancy equipment needed, no employees to pay.
- And the best part? You get a commission of 40% – 60% by just referring a website click and what happens beyond that is – not your responsibility at all.
- You just need to promote the product, you don’t need to produce it which has been done by the owner. The service is totally done for you and the buyer.
- You do not have to sell face to face since everything was made through internet marketing – online selling.
- Affiliate Marketing is best because you can work anytime, anywhere around the globe with your convenient schedule.
- No additional equipment needed, you can do it only by the use of a laptop and a good internet connection.
3.) How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
Every affiliate has its unique link provided by a company or merchant to track your daily progress or sales and that is where they can calculate and know how much you get compensated.
A good example of an affiliate link is below;
When someone clicks that link, the affiliate ID is stored on their browser within a text file, known as a cookie. The cookie is a small file stored on the user’s ID device.
There are 2 things that an affiliate cookie does:
- It’s used to identify the site’s visitors. In affiliate marketing, cookies are used to track affiliate referrals and sales to the right person.
- A cookie is a time parameter that measures the validity of the relationship between a visitor and the affiliate.
Be noted that cookie has its lifespan, such cookies have their expiration date 30-60 days. When products were purchased in a defined time, the affiliate will get a commission; but if the product was bought after the expiration date then the commission is forfeited or void.
4.) How Long Can I Make Money With Affiliate Marketing?
This is the most asked question around affiliates. But my answer will be honest – It all depends’s on you!
There only 6 months doing affiliate marketing and they are already making money but there are also affiliates that took a little bit longer like 2 years but never give up with their persistence they finally succeed.
Any person who never did their part in affiliate won’t be successful and it implies to any businesses. Do your part and you will be 100% successful. Make a goal of posting 3-5 posts a week for your niche website.
Some people have reached their financial breakthrough and living the laptop with a lifestyle. You commit yourself to it and treat your websites as a business and I guarantee you, you will reap it back.
Your effort, time, consistent, and commitment matters here. The more time you put building your websites is the closest success you can achieve. The more content you publish the more visitors your website can bring you money.
5.) Do I Need A Website If I Do Affiliate Marketing?
If you ask my opinion, it is YES! Why? People who are looking for information on Google easily get helped because of the websites with the use of SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
So when your blog post ranked the first page on Google, you have a tendency of getting more visitors and those visitors can convert into buyers and those buyers will give you commissions.
It is advisable to have a website because it will help you express your thoughts by blogging. Even though some people can do it without any website as long as you have a Youtube channel and you would prefer more on videos rather than blogging or writing.
Here is the list of advantages of having a website;
1.) Less Expensive – Having a website will save you tons of money. Imagine
What is a Niche?
A niche is a distinct segment of a market, in other words, an “audience”.
When choosing a niche that fits you, you should be choosing something that is ideally an interest, a passion, a hobby, but it could be something that you would like to learn about. You don’t need to BE an expert, you BECOME an expert.
Turn your passion into a business and make money out of it.
Choosing The Right Niche